We are thrilled to announce that Grant Round 7 will open in Jan 2021! Grants will be available for up to $50,000 for creative evangelistic projects within Tasmania.
To be the first to know when our Grant Round will open, or to find out more information, please email email@example.com
How is your grant application assessed?
Applications are assessed in two stages. Our first stage of assessment involves four mandatory criteria:
|Location||Is this a local Tasmanian project?|
|Intent||Is the focus on evangelism and outreach?|
|Charitable Status||Does the project have Charitable (TCC) status?|
|Goals||What measurable goals do you have for this project?|
Projects demonstrating that they meet these four criteria will continue to a second stage of assessment by the TCF board.
The second stage of assessment uses an additional five criteria to determine a project’s suitability for grant funding:
- Necessity – Have you identified a genuine and substantial unmet need in the community, and does it have an evangelistic purpose?
- Initiative – Is this a new initiative, or an important addition to grow an existing project to new levels?
- Outcomes – Do you have a clear and measurable direction for this project?
- Delivery – Have you got a clear and complete plan of how to achieve your project goals?
- Inspiration – Are others partnered with you in this project, either financially or through volunteering their time and skills?