Grant Round 6 is now closed
Important information on how to apply with Tas Christian Fund:
Before you apply you’ll need to speak to one of our grants administrators and obtain a copy of our application pack.
Having noted that the most successful applicants in the past are the ones who have discussed their ideas with us before submitting their application, we have now made it a requirement that every applicant must speak with a grants administrator first.
Contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a phone conversation.
Once you have talked through your application the grants administrators will forward you access to our online grant application and the information you need to get started.
Before enquiring, please read these grant guidelines below thoroughly. This details what you can use the grant for and the criteria used to assess your application.
Applications are assessed in two stages. Our first stage of assessment involves four mandatory criteria.
|Location||Will this project be undertaken in Tasmania?|
|Outreach||Is the project primarily evangelistic?|
|Charitable Status||Does the sponsoring organisation have Tax Charitable Concession (TCC) status?|
|Reporting||Will the organisers report back after the project?|
Projects demonstrating that they meet all of these four mandatory criteria will continue to a second stage of assessment, which rates applications using the following six suitability criteria:
- Need – Does this project meet a genuine and substantial unmet evangelistic need?
- Growth – Is this a new project or one that will grow an existing project to a new level?
- Plan – Is the plan well thought out, and the team likely to succeed?
- Outcomes – Does the project have specific, tangible, measurable outcomes?
- Impact – Does the project deliver a high ‘return on investment’ given the funds requested?
- Partnership – Are other people/organisations assisting with funds, gifts in-kind, or volunteer time?
Please note that the Tasmanian Christian Fund does not fund building purchases, major works renovations, or the production of training resources.
Lower preference will also be given to church projects that could be self-funded.
Applications will close on Friday 3rd April, 2020. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our Grants Administrators Laura & Nathaniel on 03 6128 3005 or email@example.com